When I was a little girl, my mum had no clue that her 5 year old loved striding about in her heels, smearing lipstick all over her little face and layering up all her precious jewellery.
It was later in life that I realized that my mother was a fan of DIY before it even became a thing. She would be experimenting with fabrics and textures while I would use the scraps to make tiny outfits for my Barbie dolls.
These episodes in my life have transformed into a full-fledged passion and now, this blog has become that little girl’s haven.
What is fashion for me? It’s simple freedom.
Unfortunately, I have nothing important to say about myself. I am as indecisive as they come and I cannot decide whether I should refer to my obsession with books, TV-shows, movies, art or bookmarks when talking about myself. In fact, there’s a lot to choose from and you have my permission to take your pick from the options below:
- I am 4 feet & 9 inches.
- I am interested in making the world a better place and therefore, study Political Science, French Studies & Bioethics.
- I passionately believe that Mindy Kaling is a goddess.
- My Patronus would be a wolf.
- If Jane Austen were alive, we’d be besties.
- Lastly, I hate Instagram because it shows the world how in love I am with myself.