It’s finally December! Can anyone believe how fast 2015 went by? Kvitka and I have spent the better part of 2015 on this beautiful blog. We would love to round out the end of the year with some fun.
What fun you ask? If the title hasn’t already given it away, we’re gonna do an end of the year Christmas/New Year challenge (-cue the cheers)! There’s so many things we wanna do this month before the clock strikes twelve on the 31st.
- Tot the Cat Cafe: a spankin’ brand new cafe complete with beautiful adoptable felines. We’re so excited!
- Pub crawl: we’re planning on hitting up a bunch of pubs and bars one weekend (or over the course of the entire month). Stay tuned for reviews, new favourite cocktails (Kvitka) and beers (Rochelle).
- The One Eighty: this is probably a one time experience because this place is definitely pricey. However, in the holiday spirit, we’re ready to splurge on this gorgeous albeit expensive restaurant.
- Skating at Nathan Phillips: No I’ve actually never been and yes that’s embarrassing after 6 years in the 6ix. This one will be super fun and I’m looking forward to showing off my skills on the rink (Skills= falling on my a** ‘gracefully’)
- The Brunny: this one is actually close to home at UofT. Rumour has it that the Brunswick House might lose its lease in 2016 so we’re definitely ready to visit one of TO’s historical party sites.
- Christmas Market (Distillery District): It’s beautiful and wonderful and cold. Oh and the apple cider is to die for! It’s where I’m going to get my Christmas shopping done. Great place for unique finds and to support local artists!
- The Nutcracker (National Ballet of Canada): My first time, Kvitka’s 100th probably. It’s renowned and from all my research, I can tell it’s going to be beautiful!
- Last on our list is Travel. This one is a surprise (mostly because we haven’t planned it yet, shhh). One thing you can be sure of is that we’ll be celebrating the New Year’s in style!
Should there be more stuff on our list? Let us know in the comments below!